World Scholarship Forum (WSF) is glad to bring to you this Golden Key Scholarship Opportunity to all international students. The Golden Key International Honor Society (formerly Golden Key National Honor Society) is an Atlanta, Georgia -based non-profit organization.
It was founded in 1977 to recognize academic achievement among college and university students. The society has its main office in Atlanta, Georgia with regional offices in Sydney, Australia, and Pretoria, South Africa.
It manages approximately 400 campus chapters worldwide. Its mission statement is “To enable members to realize their potential through the advancement of academics, leadership, and service.”
Where are the Golden Key Chapters?
” data-medium-file=”https://i0.wp.com/worldscholarshipforum.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/11/Golden-Key-Scholarship.png?fit=300%2C238&ssl=1″ data-large-file=”https://i0.wp.com/worldscholarshipforum.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/11/Golden-Key-Scholarship.png?fit=574%2C455&ssl=1″ class=” wp-image-99658 alignleft lazyload” src=”data:image/gif;base64,R0lGODlhAQABAIAAAAAAAP///yH5BAEAAAAALAAAAAABAAEAAAIBRAA7″ alt=”Golden-Key-Scholarship” width=”245″ height=”194″ srcset=”data:image/gif;base64,R0lGODlhAQABAIAAAAAAAP///yH5BAEAAAAALAAAAAABAAEAAAIBRAA7 245w” sizes=”(max-width: 245px) 100vw, 245px” data-srcset=”https://i0.wp.com/worldscholarshipforum.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/11/Golden-Key-Scholarship.png?resize=300%2C238&ssl=1 300w, https://i0.wp.com/worldscholarshipforum.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/11/Golden-Key-Scholarship.png?resize=530%2C420&ssl=1 530w, https://i0.wp.com/worldscholarshipforum.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/11/Golden-Key-Scholarship.png?w=574&ssl=1 574w” data-src=”http://worldscholarshipforum.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/11/Golden-Key-Scholarship-300×238.png” data-aspectratio=”245/194″>Golden Key has chapters at colleges and universities in Australia, The Bahamas, Canada, India, Malaysia, New Zealand, Singapore, South Africa, and the United States with over 2 million collegiate as members.
In its early years, Golden Key anticipated volunteerism drives on college campuses by organizing community service efforts such as working in kitchens, reading to children at libraries and doing tax preparation help for low income and immigrant populations.
Since chapters are not centrally managed to owe to its large numbers, charity and volunteer efforts are now fostered through a system called SPARK, a change which allows chapters to determine the causes they support and the level of involvement of students.
One of the key missions of the Golden Key is to provide members with opportunities and benefits to aid in the pursuit of graduate education and terminal degrees. Golden Key offers resume and graduate program assistance, career planning and opportunities, leadership opportunities in local chapters and networking events. It also offers scholarships, awards, research grants, travel support for academic conference attendance and student loan debt relief to its members
Golden Key grants give advisors the opportunity to develop their skills professionally, while the fellowships offer graduate students a once-in-a-lifetime chance to further their knowledge through foundation-backed research. Some scholarships target specific fields of study, allowing members to study alongside those with similar interests. Others focus on countries or regions, affording members the luxury of studying abroad or participating in a faraway internship program.
With their motto being “Unlock Your Potential”, the society provides means for hope, offering hundreds of thousands of dollars in scholarships and awards each year, including those for both undergraduate and graduate students. This is just one of the many ways the Society enables members to realize their potential through the Golden Key legacy never failing commitment to the advancement of Academics, Leadership and Service.
Golden Key Scholarship Level/Field of Study
Golden Key scholarships are available to Golden Key members of any major field of study/ faculty. The achievement awards represent certain fields of study; however, any Golden Key member can apply for these as well.
Membership into Golden Key is offered to undergraduate and graduate students recognized to be among the top 15% of their class by GPA. Society not only offers education-based scholarships to make those dreams a reality but awards for service and leadership achievements as well
Golden Key Scholarship Eligible Nationality
The Golden Key Scholarships is opened to Selected International Students from the Countries Listed below. This is the First step to win the Scholarship. Australia, The Bahamas, Canada, India, Malaysia, New Zealand, Singapore, South Africa, The United States
How Much is the Golden Key Scholarship?
Golden Key offers hundreds of thousands of dollars (USD) through numerous scholarships each year. Some of their scholarships include GEICO Life Scholarship which awards 1,000 dollars (USD), Graduate Scholar Award which awards 10,000 dollars(USD), Undergraduate Achievement Scholarship which awards 5,000 dollars (USD).
Some of the Gold Key Scholarship Program
- Asia-Pacific Alumni Professional Development Grant
- Asia-Pacific Outstanding Academic Achievement Award
- Asia-Pacific Postgraduate Study Award
- Asia-Pacific Study Abroad Award
- John Nelson Study Abroad Award
- Golden Key Advisor Professional Development Grant
- Golden Key Research Grant
- Professor Jeff Johnston Study Abroad Scholarship
- Golden Key Chartering Officer Scholarship
- Asia-Pacific Community Service Award
- International Travel Grants
Check the Golden key Scholarship Listings here
Eligibility for Golden Key Scholarship
Only Golden Key Members are eligible to apply.
Golden Key members can apply for any number of scholarships each year as long as the requirements for each scholarship are met. Please review the specific scholarship guidelines for additional requirements and eligibility details.
You must also fill out the application for each scholarship/award you would like to apply for.
Some of the scholarships do factor Golden Key involvement as a selection criterion.
Golden Key Scholarship Application Selection Criteria
The following includes Golden Key Scholarship Application Selection Criteria;
- Applications must be written in English.
- Applicants must adhere to submission deadlines–no exceptions.
- You must have a member number to apply for a scholarship.
- Decisions made by the selection committees are final and not subject to appeal.
- Each scholarship requires a different application.
How to Apply Golden Key Scholarship 2019
Each scholarship requires a different application. You have to click on the particular scholarship you are interested in for specific instructions on how to apply. An impartial committee of educators in the field the scholarship is based will select the winners. You can click on the below or check out the website www.goldenkey.org for a complete list of scholarships available to you.
You can apply for more than one scholarship each year as long as the requirements for each scholarship is met. But you must fill out the application for each scholarship or award you would like to apply for separately. You cannot submit one application form for multiple scholarships. It is important to ensure your application is complete. The procedure listed below would ensure that.
- You may monitor your submission’s status on your homepage at aim.applyists.net.
- Allow two weeks after uploading documents for your online status to update.
- A status of “started” means that you have not completed and submitted the online application.
- A status of “online submitted” means that the portion of your application has been submitted, but any required attachments or supplements (like transcripts or recommendation) have not been verified and your application is not yet complete.
- A status of “complete” indicates that all required pieces of your application have been received and your application will be considered for the scholarship.
Golden Key Scholarship Fund IMPORTANT NOTE:
If you are applying for this Golden Key Scholarship Fund, you must note the following;
- If you need to make changes to your application, you may log back in and do so but only before the deadline. After the deadline, you will be able to access only a read-only copy ofyour application. No changes or updates will be permitted or accepted after the deadline.
- Winners will be notified via email. Non-winning applicants will also be notified by email by ISTS. And these notifications will go out within 120 days after the deadline. In the past, emails have sometimes not been received or successfully delivered so ensure to provide your most current email address and add firstname.lastname@example.org
to your address book.
- If you opt out from ISTS you may not receive important information regarding your application. ISTS will not use your email for any other purpose other than scholarship notification.
Golden Key Scholarship Deadline
The Golden Key Scholarship deadline dates vary by program. Scholarships are added throughout the year, so check the listing periodically.
The Golden Key Scholarship Deadlines are very strict. Applications must be submitted by the indicated postmark or application deadline. The deadline for each scholarship is listed directly to the right of the scholarship name.
All applications must be submitted by 11:59 pm CST on the deadline date.
Golden Key Scholarship Program Application Link can be accessed via the link below
We have other great scholarship opportunities that might be of help to your search
- How to Get Scholarship for Indian Students | How to Apply for A Scholarship
- Israel Scholarships for International students 2019-2020
- AQM/Data Sets Studentship for UK and EU Students in UK, 2019
- British Council Generation UK-China Academic Scholarships, China 2019
- University of Edinburgh MSc TESOL Scholarship in UK, 2018-2019
- P.E.O Star Scholarship 2019 for International Students | Women
- International Students MBA Scholarship at University of Glasgow in UK, 2019
- International Scholarships at Istanbul Aydin University in Turkey, 2019
- University of Leeds Masters Scholarships at School of Earth and Environment in UK, 2019
- African Graduate Scholarships at UCL Institute for Global Health UK, 2019-2020
We hope this writing provided your scholarship necessities. Please share with your friends and leave your question or response on the comment box for us to serve you better.